Monday, September 13, 2010

Lean Mean Cooking Machine

I have been a lean mean cooking machine.  Well, more like chubby, sweet cooking maniac, but there's really no need to be that technical.

My husband went on strike.  He told me that I better fix the old standbys that he was tired of being a guienna pig.  So this week, we are eating old boring stuff.  Like stir fry.  Although I am trying out at least 1 new recipe, maybe 2 if I can sneak them by him. 

I'm also going to start adding photo's to my blog.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  But if you have a professional style camera that you really want to donate to a good cause, just email me and I'll send you my address.  M'kay.

So until I get that awesome camera, just be prepared to have really weird photos.  You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment